The Parish Rooms are situated opposite the Church on the corner of Headroomgate Road & Oxford Road.
They offer the following facilities:
- A large hall upstairs, with a stage and a hatch to the upstairs kitchen.
- Two large rooms ("Room 1" & "Room 2") downstairs, one with a hatch to the downstairs kitchen.
- Ladies' and Gents' toilets.
- A separate toilet with facilities for the disabled and baby changing facilities.
A lift has recently been fitted to enable easy access to the upstairs hall.
The Parish Rooms are used for Church related activities, and a number of Church groups, Rainbows/Brownies/Guides, Baby & Toddler group, The St Annes Parish Operatic & Dramatic Society and local community/dance/sports groups etc. meet here.
The premises are available for letting - contact the Parish Office for further details.
Brook Wimbury; pictured with his wife Ann; is our resident caretaker.
The Parish Rooms were built in 1910, so 2010 marked their centenary. The photograph below is believed to show the foundation stone being laid. You can see the Church Tower in the background. A Brief History of the Parish Rooms